Sorry, nothing in cart.
Environment & Conservation Policy
We follow several practices to conserve not only our environment and traditional manufacturing practices but also our rich heritage and traditional designs.
CONSERVING RAW MATERIALS
- Our teak wood furniture is made using FSC certified 100% Reclaimed Teak Wood thereby conserving our precious wood resources. Reclaimed teak comes from deconstruction sites and it takes some skill and lot of efforts to use this weathered and bruised wood and give it a new lease of life in a thoughtfully designed and immaculate new piece of furniture.
- Our Cast Alluminium Outdoor Furniture is made by alloying recycled alluminium ingots. By recyling alluminium we are using 80% less energy than what would be required if the alluminium was to be made from ore.
CONSERVING TRADITIONAL MANUFACTURING PRACTICES
We promote the use of the following traditional manufacturing practices
- Our wooden furniture is made using traditional mortise and tenon joinery using wooden dowel rather than screws and nails.
- We use hand forging for several products made in iron giving it that natural hand made look and feel.
- We use traditional sand cast methods for casting
- All our products are hand finished
CONSERVING TRADITIONAL DESIGNS AND HERITAGE
Our Vintage collection is testament to our efforts to conserve our heritage. Each vintage piece is collected individually and then restored responsibly to its erstwhile glory before presenting it in the shop in a way that you will love to have a bit of your heritage in your house even though your interiors maybe in a contemporary or modern style.